A very special thanks to the one and only Glücksgeist (whose name I still cannot spell without double checking lol) for nominating me for the “Real Neat Blog Award”! I know I’ve said this a million times but I just love how supportive and fun these awards are so we feel very honored to be nominated! Also, go show Glücksgeist some massive love because not only is she an amazing blogger with loads of creative DIY and baking posts (among others) but she also is the sweetest person! So thank you so much again!!
1. What is your favorite childhood movie (a non-disney-movie)?
A non-Disney movie!?! How is this possible lol. Well, I was going to say The Lion King or The Little Mermaid and cannot think of anything else haha!
2. What blog post are you most excited to upload soon?
I have one secret post that will potentially involve many of you brainstorming in my head so I am super excited about it! But, don’t want to give it away!
3. What is your favorite blog post from one of your WordPress-bloggers?
But also anything Glücksgeist is always a favorite! x
4. What was the first thing you ever baked?
I don’t really recall the first thing I baked but I assume it was probably cupcakes or what was meant to be cookies!
5. What is your favorite Marvel film?
Honestly, I’m not too familiar with Marvel films! I think I watched one of the Iron Man movies though and enjoyed that!
6. What is the series are you currently obsessed with?
I must admit that I am a reality TV lover so practically every series on television at the moment ahah. But in particular “Vanderpump Rules,” even though it recently ended!
7. 7 books, 7 horcruxes, how often did you read or watched the Harry Potter series?
I’m not much of a reader, however, I’ve watched the Harry Potter series far too many times to count! Especially the very first movie. I’m pretty sure I play Hermoine at this point!