What would we do without Jamie from Don’t Give a Jam? The always lovely blogger nominated me for yet another award/tag and for her I am ever so grateful not only for her continuous support but for making Blapril a whole lot easier (hehe)! So, thank you Jamie a million times over! Go give her a follow now…or after you read this post!
After reading Jamie’s Cramm Award answers, I’ve realized that for the most part Jamie is literally me!! Is stealing her answers part of the tag?? No? Didn’t think so! OK, fine. Here we go!
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
This award was created by Liv at theCramm.
Three Things That Motivate Me To Blog:
- As a journalism major, much of my history of writing and learning to write was forced by professor’s desired topics and high pressure deadlines. However, by having my blog, I have something completely my own. I absolutely love having an outlet to express my thoughts, feelings and more importantly, my creativity without any restrictions.
- I love words, syntax, basically everything about writing, but anyone who knows me knows that I am quite awful at telling stories and expressing myself through spoken word. It just doesn’t make any sense! However, when I write it’s a completely different story. Words just magically come together in my mind in ways that makes me question if I myself wrote that specific piece. Therefore, with my love and passion for writing in the narrative and producing content for people to actually read is a major motivator.
- I’ve always been obsessed with magazines. From day one, whenever my parents needed to keep me occupied for a few minutes, they would merely hand me a magazine as I sat on the floor and stared at the pages for hours on end. What does this have to do with motivating me to blog? Well, I’ve always dreamed of creating my own magazine so I like to think of this blog as an online form of a magazine!
Three People Who Inspire Me To Blog:
- WARNING: This is going to get extremely deep. For me, God is a huge inspiration for me as a blogger as this blog sort of came into my life when I was recovering from an extremely low period of time. I was so wrapped up in all the negativity around me, my anxiety, my OCD, my PTSD that I was literally scared to do anything in life. But then, by the grace of God, I was required to create this blog for a journalism class in college and I can honestly say it was one of the best gifts God has given me. I truly believe he gave me this blog at that moment in my life for a reason. Whether the reason being merely to give myself a hobby, force myself to do what I love or hopefully one day achieve major success, my blog in general is a huge inspiration for me as it shows how far I’ve come along.
- Like Jamie, the people who constantly read and support my blog as well as those who interact with me are major motivators to continue this blog that I love so much.
- More specifically, if it’s not clear already…Chiara Ferragni, the creator of The Blonde Salad, is a great inspiration of mine as well. It’s truly so inspiring to see the empire she’s built for herself with merely one single click of a button several years back.
One Thing To Improve In The World:
Where do I begin!?! World peace, global climate change, finding cures etc. And as much as I love for each of those to happen, I honestly think the world would be a much better place if people started being nicer to one another. There’s so much negativity in this world we live in, often negativity that is completely pointless. Why not be nice? I just don’t understand. It does not take much to smile at someone you see walking down the street, give someone else a compliment or just to be kind to those you interact with on a daily basis!
Don’t Give A Jam’s Question:
In your personal opinion, are dad bods still in?
What a pressing question, Jamie! Hahah. A duhhhh!!! I mean personally I’m more physically attracted to someone more fit and in shape because..
- It looks great!
- I actually care about people’s health!
However, who am I to judge!? If you have a dad bod, rock that dad bod!!!