Dear Jamie and Midnight Magician,
I hope you haven’t thought that I completely forgot about your nominations for “The Blue Sky Tag!” I was clearly saving it for the right time, haha! So, thank you so much to the both of you for nominating me, I’m super excited to try out this new tag! Also, if you haven’t check their blogs out yet, go head over and show them all the love they deserve!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
1. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Hmmm, my instinct is telling me either pizza or ice pops.
2. Favorite song of the moment?
At the moment, I cannot stop listening to Ed Sheeran’s “Dive,” Little Mix’s “No More Sad Songs” and “All Night” by the Vamps!
3. What’s your favorite meal of the day?
Definitely breakfast because sweets/desserty food could be considered a meal, hehe.
4. What was the last book you read?
I must admit, I’m not the reader. I just cannot seem to sit down and read a book as I always get distracted. HOWEVER, I did recently read the original version of “Pinocchio” in Italian!
5. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
This got deep quick, Jamie! Haha. I must admit, I love the fact that I think of myself as being super silly, grateful, loving and kind!
6. If you could be friends with one TV character, who would you choose?
When I was younger, I wanted to be Lily from “Hannah Montana.” I mean how cool would it be to have Hannah Montana as your BFF!!
7. Do you have a nickname?
People usually just call me “C.”
8. What current trend are you loving?
In terms of fashion, I’m obsessed with the destroyed hem denim!!!
9. What’s your favorite app on your phone?
WordPress, duhh! Just kidding. Definitely Instagram. I think I’m addicted.
10. What do you do first thing each morning?
Check Instagram. Lol. What a bad habit!
11. Would this tag make you feel more comfortable with 10 questions rather than 11?
NO! I’m one of those weird people who has to do everything in odd numbers so having 11 questions is right up my alley!!
1. How many languages can you speak?
Two: English and Italian! OH, and a little Polish…but only the naughty words.
2. What’s one thing you want to accomplish by the end of this year?
Why is this so hard to answer!? I definitely want to determine what exactly I want to go to graduate school for and where!
3. What makes you really angry?
Rude and ungrateful people. Like why?
4. What makes you really happy?
Making people happy, especially my loved ones! 🙂
5. Favorite book/series?
Though I’ve never completely read a book/series, I would imagine it to be the Harry Potter series!
6. Films or books?
Films by far.
7. Coffee or tea?
8. Anything funny/interesting that recently happened to you?
I took a NY taxi for the first time in my entire life yesterday…and in true Ciarra style got yelled at!
9. Do you believe in true love/soul mates?
I do! But, where are you!?
10. Milk, Dark or White chocolate?
Milk chocolate = major heart eye emoji!
11. One of your favorite quotes? And why?
“Do to others as you would have them do to you” – because I truly feel that if more people did this, we would live in a much happier world.
It’s been quite dreary and cloudy all day in the New York/New Jersey area today, SO IF YOU’VE HAD PURE BLUE SKIES ALL DAY, PLEASE SPREAD THE LOVELY WEATHER AND HOP ON THIS TAG AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!! Comment where you live if you do so as well!
- What did you eat for breakfast?
- What is one city you’d love to visit?
- Would you ever color your hair? If so, what color?
- Who is your favorite designer/brand?
- What is your go-to outfit?
- Do you prefer a minimal makeup look or a full-faced one?
- What is your favorite beauty product at the moment?
- Favorite Disney movie!?
- Do you know how to play any instruments?
- 7. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Do you have to sing B-A-N-A-N-A-S every time you write bananas? BE HONEST!
P.S. Nothing like rushing to beat the clock to keep your monthly “BLAPRIL” challenge going!