Thanks to one of our WordPress favs, natttblog, I was chosen to participate in another wonderful tag created by another wonderful WordPress contributor; The Gratitude Tag. This may be my favorite tag thus far, as I cherish my blessings on a daily basis, but may not always express them. For me, nothing can be greater in life than remaining gracious as it keeps us humble and inspired, and maintains our love for this beautiful life we are all given.
- List five things that you’re grateful for. Try to think out of the box!
- Nominate five other bloggers to do the tag.
WHAT I’M GRATEFUL FOR
- I am grateful for God and all the blessings he has provided not only for myself but for my family and friends.
- I am grateful for my faith.
- I am grateful for my family and friends, and the love shared among us.
- I am grateful for our health and happiness.
- I am grateful for life itself.