Thanks to our amazing followers I’ve been nominated for several awards that will be posted over the next few weeks! So, why not start with The Versatile Blogger Award!? Thanks to one of our blog crushes, Cozy at Heart, who nominated me for this lovely award, I now get to share some more interesting facts about us. Woop!
But, instead of thinking them up myself, I thought I would change things up a tad and ask my best friend to write several facts about me as it sometimes takes a different perspective to get an even better sense of a person. And not only did she write seven…she came up with 20, half of which I would never think to share. So a special thank you to Beatriz Freitas for all you do!
Also, once you’re done reading this post, go on over to Cozy at Heart’s page because it’s amazing!!!
HERE ARE THE RULES
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (being kind).
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful!)
20 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Ciarra can’t be on time….she has no perception of time or how long it takes her to do stuff (hehe, sorry but it’s true)
2. Want to take Ciarra to an action/thriller film? Think again! Ciarra gets so involved in the film that she becomes anxious and very fidgety! (Kind of amusing to watch her jump and fidget)
3. Ciarra has very weak ankles, she’ll be walking and her ankle will randomly give out, playing tennis and it randomly twists or simply standing and her ankle just decides it doesn’t want to ankle anymore.
4. When Ciarra was younger, she’d wear gold chains and pink jumpsuits…GANGSTA’
5. Watermelon, matcha green tea lattes and fashion are the way to Ciarra’s heart.
6. Ciarra won an award for being able to lead and have direction in high school….yet she’s absolutely awful with directions.
7. Ciarra’s favorite thing to say is “I’ve been here before” and “I swear I’ve seen them before” even though she probably may have never been to this place or seen that person.
8. Ciarra has a very bubbly, happy, and amazing personality, you could really only understand if you’ve met her in person.
9. Ciarra is the least aggressive person I know; unless of course she’s in the middle of a tennis match during states or someone gets rude with her in the middle of traffic while C is being polite and letting the person go.
10. Ciarra is hard working and determined. Even when things may be difficult personally or in her work, she finds a way to power through.
11. Common sense? Not so common for C. 🙈
12. Ciarra is most definitely not a baker, whenever she bakes either the baked good comes out looking great but tastes awful or looks bad and tastes bad.
13. Ciarra has a huge love for the beach and anything tropical.
14. Ciarra has this one “vibe” dance that she does for nearly any song that plays.
15. Oddly enough, Ciarra’s opera skills are on point.
16. When Ciarra was younger her dream job was to own an ice cream truck, that’s right ladies and gentleman, her aspiration was to be an ice cream lady.
17. Ciarra has days where she can just not speak. I mean literally, none of her sentences will be proper or make sense!
18. One time C and I were a bit tipsy and I told her I was starting to feel it and her response was “is that what’s going on with my eyes?”
19. One time Ciarra’s history teacher said she was “as sharp as a marble” even though she was in the top of her class. (This has to probably do with the whole no common sense thing.)
20. The first time Ciarra went to Top Golf her first swing was a complete miss and she did a full body spin with the club in her hand.
Abisays, Autumnleafcafe, Blondeandbold, Beccapbeauty, Chloé, Don’t Give a Jam, Grubbing with Jess, HayleyHazel, Lipstickandfreckles, Marioness, Messofstardust, Sarahjuneblog, Sophielouisesdiary,The C.C.B.B., Thechicdaily
P.S. Apologies if I’ve nominated you and you have already been nominated by someone else!