Women’s fashion month may not begin until a few weeks, but that doesn’t mean the top models aren’t off to an early start. Joan Smalls, Sara Sampaio and Stefanie Giesinger have already walked in the likes of Dolce & Gabbana, Alberta Ferretti and DSquared2 respectively, in both men’s AW17 and women’s pre-fall shows this past week in Milan. And the beauty looks are absolutely envious so far. We’re especially loving Charlotte Tilbury’s “hippy mountain chic” look for DSquared2 and decided to give you the run down on how to achieve the look!
DSquared2 AW17 Beauty Breakdown
“This makeup is all about rose bud lips & windswept cheeks with a neutral bronze eye. hippy mountain chic!”
– Charlotte Tilbury
1. Start with Charlotte Tilbury’s NEW! Instant Magic Facial Dry Mask (launching March 2017).
2. Apply Magic Cream to the skin followed by Magic Eye Rescue around the eyes.
3. Apply Light Wonder Foundation in a tone darker than normal and buff into the skin for a sun-drenched, fresh, tan look.
4. Apply The Retoucher to any imperfections for instantly flawless, illuminated skin.
5. Contour with a mixture of Beach Stick in Formentera & Ibiza for a sun-kissed, all-over tan look.
6. Create a youth-boosted blush high up on the cheek with a glossy, sun-kissed mix of Matte Revolution lipstick in Walk of Shame and Beach Stick in Formentera on the cheeks.
7. Use what charlotte calls her instant freckle pen in Lip Cheat lip liner pencil in Foxy Brown. Sharpen, and scatter across nose and cheeks where the sun would naturally hit you.
1. The girls brows were brushed up with the micro-fine brush of Legendary Brows gel according to skin tone and hair color.
2. Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze was scribbled and smudged on top of the eyelid, and then taken low underneath the eye. This was then combined with magic eye rescue for a fresh, glossy, sun-drenched, almost 1920s inspired look.
1. Matte Revolution in Walk of Shame or Birkin Brown, depending on skin tone, was patted onto the lips for an instant fresh stain.
Special thanks to Amanda Beckwith at HL Group for the information!